sonia wool cardigan camel
- knitted cardigan
- crew neck
- cable knitting & moss stitch knitting
- ribbed hem, cuffs and neck
- corozo buttons that have been carefully sourced and hand-dyed in Spain
- 100% cruelty free merino wool
- knitted in family owned ateliers in Spain
- pure merino yarns are liable to pill to some extent, even when using those of the best quality
- l'envers endorses high standards of animal welfare and make sure our sheep are treated with love and respect
This sonia cardigan is a refined and feminine fitted cardigan echoing and modernizing the classic Irish knits. Pure merino wool is sourced in Spain where we live and where our sheep are treated with love and respect. This high quality cardigan is an investment to last you for years and to keep you warm in any weather. Style it closed with your favorite jeans, or open over a dress.
- take good care of them and remove any pills using wool comb
- woolen garments must not be hung because the wool could lose its shape. fold them and store them in a space with a moth-repeller
- we recommend washing by hand in cold water or 30 degrees maximum & lay it out on a flat surface to dry
- no chlorine
- no professional dry-cleaning
about the label | L'Envers
In French L’Envers means the opposite, the reverse. “Faire les choses à l’envers” means doing things in a different way, offering an alternative to fast fashion. This is what L'Envers stands for. We believe in fewer things made in a better way; in mindful, careful and slow consumption.
Since 2015 all our ethical & sustainable knitwear has been knitted in small family workshops in Spain and France, home of the founder Julie and her family. In this country where fast fashion reigns, they wanted to give a voice to local artisans specialised in sustainable knitwear, who have suffered from the relocation of the textile industry to Asia.
L'Envers creations are intended for those inspired by the stories of artisanal production, of slow and respectful fashion, lovers of beautiful pieces woven and knitted with care, love and patience.
Shop L'Envers ethical knitwear online
Find the beautiful made to order knitwear collection of L'Envers on thegreenlabels.com. You can shop sustainable and ethical sweaters and knitwear for the winter. High quality merino wool made in EU. Find cropped cardigans, cable knit sweater, mohair knitwear, and merino wool sweaters.