One of our favourite pieces, this elegant and timeless swimsuit has a deep V-neck, low-cut back and a slightly medium leg-cut, allowing for an elongated and feminine silhouette. An elastic under-bust band provides proper support for different bust sizes and thin adjustable bands can be worn straight or crossed at the back. This swimsuit is seamless at the front and made of double layered fabric, giving the swimsuit an excellent shape retention.
Style it with high-waist trousers for afternoon coastal strolls.
- Quality: ECONYL® regenerated nylon 78%, Elastane 22%
- CARE: Machine wash 40 degrees or hand wash
- Regular leg cut
- Excellent fabric retention - semi shaping effect
- If you are in between sizes, or in doubt, please choose one size bigger than your usual size.
- Fast drying
- Made in Italy
- Model is 176cm tall, bust 84cm, under bust 71cm, hips 90cm and is wearing Augustine size S
- Curvy model is 182cm tall, bust 98cm, under bust 88cm, hips 104cm and is wearing Augustine size L
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Augustine Amsterdam was born out of a desire to create the perfect fitting bathing suit in a responsible way. That implies slow fashion, with a sustainable production process; based on a 100% recycled Nylon yarn made from up-cycled fisherman’s nets, and ethically made garments that last.
Stemming from a genuine desire to consciously craft gracious products that make women feel great, Maja Krstic’s swimwear naturally oozes a world of careful attention and infinite beauty, femininity meeting confidence and self-consciousness.
Shop Augustine Amsterdam Online
Discover the latest Augustine Amsterdam sustainable swimwear collection. Bikinis and swimsuits made from up-cycled fisherman’s nets. You can shop online all the newest Augustine Amsterdam on thegreenlabels.com.