re-swim one-piece ocher
- 14 days return
- shipping costs are being calculated
- one-piece swimsuit made with recycled plastic from oceans and landfills
- Drawstring strap closure with a slightly curved neckline
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is sun lotion and chlorine resistant
- 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
- diverts waste from landfills & mostly comes from old fishing nets
- soft & abrasion resistance
- less water, energy, and fossil fuels compared to virgin nylon
great replacement for virgin nylon
Re-swim is the perfect one-piece that mixes elegant and practical. The round neckline will give you a sporty vibe but keep it feminine with the open back and the strap closure. The color blends well and will make you look amazing at the beach!
- Machine washable, maximum 30°C wash
- Please use a Guppyfriend when washing
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Organic Basics is a Copenhagen based label making underwear, activewear, and everyday essentials in ecological, low impact, and recycled materials. Organic Basics puts sustainable thinking at the center of everything by only choosing fabrics that care for the environment—and partnering with factories that care about their impact too. Organic Basics underwear and activewear are made out of TENCEL™ or organic cotton.
Shop Organic Basics Online
Discover the latest Organic Basics underwear and activewear assortment for women: from the now-classic Triangle bra in cotton & TENCEL™, SilverTech™ active sports & workout bra, and Cheeky briefs, you can shop online all the newest Organic Basics on thegreenlabels.com.