re-swim bikini top black
- 14 days return
- shipping costs are being calculated
- basic black triangle bikini top made with recycled plastic from oceans and landfills
- tie back closure
- Provides UPF 50+ sun protection and is sun lotion and chlorine resistant
- 78% Recycled Nylon, 22% Elastane
- diverts waste from landfills & mostly comes from old fishing nets
- soft & abrasion resistance
- less water, energy, and fossil fuels compared to virgin nylon
great replacement for virgin nylon
Every girl needs that basic black bikini in their summer closet. Re-swim by Organic Basics provides the perfect triangle-shaped solution. Tie a cute bow in the back and you have yourself the perfect tanning on the beach look.
- Machine washable, maximum 30°C wash
- Please use a Guppyfriend when washing
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Organic Basics is a Copenhagen based label making underwear, activewear, and everyday essentials in ecological, low impact, and recycled materials. Organic Basics puts sustainable thinking at the center of everything by only choosing fabrics that care for the environment—and partnering with factories that care about their impact too. Organic Basics underwear and activewear are made out of TENCEL™ or organic cotton.
Shop Organic Basics Online
Discover the latest Organic Basics underwear and activewear assortment for women: from the now-classic Triangle bra in cotton & TENCEL™, SilverTech™ active sports & workout bra, and Cheeky briefs, you can shop online all the newest Organic Basics on thegreenlabels.com.