NB2: sold per pair
- made with polymer clay
- earring pad in Titanium - nickel free
- earring size - 6cm x 4.5cm - 2.3 x 1.7 inches
- made by hand. unique pieces - variations make each piece an original work of art
- for pierced ears
- comes in a designer-stamped box
- don’t press the clay when putting/removing the earrings.
- gently turn the silicon butterfly away from or into the backs. That will avoid posts and clay from breaking.
- store your jewelry in an airtight container when not in use, and remove before applying perfumes, lotions, or before bathing.
- to clean your jewelry (gently over the shades not to remove them), buff gently with a soft and dry 100% cotton cloth or acetone. Be careful to not remove the shades and colors.
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Hello Zephyr is a young jewelry brand embodying a contemporary and minimalist aesthetic. Their approach to design, dismissing trend and excess, allow a timeless use of our handcrafted pieces. All pieces are Inspired by family travels, nature, cultures, and citizens. Ethical and sustainable jewelry is hand-made in France.
Shop Hello Zephyr Online
Discover the Hello Zephyr sustainable jewelry assortment for women: handmade high-quality jewelry from polymer clay in plastic-free packaging, you can shop Hello Zephyr online on thegreenlabels.com.