menstrual cup mint
The KoraCup is made of 100% medical silicone and comes with a practical 100% cotton storage bag. The menstrual cup is an easy, safe and hygienic alternative for sanitary pads and tampons. This will save you a lot of money and waste. With proper care and storage, the cup will last at least 10 years.
How to insert the cup:
- wash your hands with soap and water.
- choose a comfortable position, whether squatting, standing or sitting.
- fold the KoraCup into your favourite shape.
- loosen up: relax the pelvic floor muscles and breathe deeply.
- now insert the folded KoraCup into your vagina.
- let go. Did it pop? Then the cup has unfolded properly and a vacuum has formed. Now the cup stays tight and in place.
- wash your hands again to remove the cup, assume a comfortable position and feel for the stem with your fingers. Do not simply pull, but gently push the cup in sideways with one finger to release the vacuum.
about the label | KORA MIKINO
KORA MIKINO's vision is a climate-neutral future that is free of the taboo around hygiene products and bodily fluids. They want an emancipated, fair and sustainable flow for everyone. They have already started with their Period Pledge, by fighting for worldwide access to menstrual products without polluting the environment or creating dependencies.
Shop KORA MIKINO Online
Discover the newest arrivals of sustainable femcare from KORA MIKINO, ranging from period panties for light to heavy menstruation, postpartum panties and a menstrual cup. You can shop KORA MIKINO online on thegreenlabels.com.