Guppyfriend washing bag
by STOP! Micro Waste
- laundry wash microfiber filtering bag
- effective way to reduce plastic pollution in our rivers and oceans
how to use
- put synthetic textiles into the Guppyfriend. Do not overfill and separate colors.
- close the Guppyfriend and wash as usual
- take out wet textiles after washing
- remove the released microfibers from hems inside of Guppyfriend and dispose properly
The GUPPYFRIEND washing bag is the first practical way to prevent microfibers from entering into rivers and oceans. Its soft surface results in fewer fiber losses and thus helps your garments last longer. The microfibers that break during washing are captured inside the bag. Using this reduces fiber shedding and protects your clothes and filters the few fibers that do break and doesn't lose any fibers itself. It is also a daily reminder to change our buying habits and washing rituals.