farrah full bottoms
- 14 days return
- shipping costs are being calculated
- high waistline
- full bottom coverage
- 78% ECONYL® regenerated PA, 22% EA
- made from plastic waste otherwise polluting the Earth
- soft & abrasion resistance
- reduces the environmental impact of nylon by 80% compared with the material produced from crude oil
These bottoms are sure to be the perfect companion for any watersports and stay on safely and surely regardless of whether your sport is swimming, surfing, or whether you’re just relaxing and love that extra bit of support and coverage. We have double-lined all our bottoms for extra coverage, also when worn in the water.
- Do not machine wash, tumble dry, or iron your swimwear.
- Do not hang your swimwear to dry from the straps to avoid stretching.
- Dry in shade to avoid fading.
- Rinse with fresh water after every use.
- Avoid contact with suncream and tanning oils.
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Lilja the label
Lilja the label is a sustainable Finnish swimwear brand established in 2016. There aim is to create high-quality swimwear both ethically and sustainably. They don’t believe in seasonality and make products that are meant to last both time and use: these are pieces you will love for a long time. Wear them throughout your winter swims and throughout your warmest beach days.
Shop Lilja the label Online
Discover the newest arrivals of sustainable and stylish swimwear from Lilja the label Amsterdam. Find Lilja bikinis, Lilja onepieces, and Lilja sale items online. You can shop all cool fair eco-swimwear of Lilja the label online on thegreenlabels.com.