A halter neck style, this elegant swimsuit has an open back and high-leg cut, allowing for a feminine and sophisticated silhouette. Made of double layered fabric with a seamless front and back and anti-slip tape at inner bust sides, giving the piece an excellent shape retention.
For best coverage tie straps firmly at the back.
Pair it with a high-waist culottes or a denim shorts for an after-beach look.
- Quality: ECONYL® regenerated nylon 78%, Elastane 22%
- CARE: Hand wash recommended (for the silicon tape longevity)
- Slightly higher leg cut
- If you are in between sizes, or in doubt, please choose one size bigger than your usual size.
- Fast drying
- Made in Italy
- Model is 176cm tall, bust 84cm, under bust 71cm, hips 90cm and is wearing Augustine size S
- Curvy model is 182cm tall, bust 98cm, under bust 88cm, hips 104cm and is wearing Augustine size L
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Augustine Amsterdam was born out of a desire to create the perfect fitting bathing suit in a responsible way. That implies slow fashion, with a sustainable production process; based on a 100% recycled Nylon yarn made from up-cycled fisherman’s nets, and ethically made garments that last.
Stemming from a genuine desire to consciously craft gracious products that make women feel great, Maja Krstic’s swimwear naturally oozes a world of careful attention and infinite beauty, femininity meeting confidence and self-consciousness.
Shop Augustine Amsterdam Online
Discover the latest Augustine Amsterdam sustainable swimwear collection. Bikinis and swimsuits made from up-cycled fisherman’s nets. You can shop online all the newest Augustine Amsterdam on thegreenlabels.com.