charlotte wool cardigan light pink
made to order - delivery takes 3 weeks
- cut close to the body
- fluffy and chunky knit
- half cardigan stitch
- corozo buttons that have been carefully sourced and hand-dyed in Spain
- 49% mohair wool, 40% Spanish merino wool, 11% polyamide
- knitted in family owned ateliers
- mohair spun in France
- l'envers endorses high standards of animal welfare and make sure our sheep are treated with love and respect
So puffy and fluffy you will want to cuddle in it every day, all year long. A mix of mohair and merino wools spun in France and Spain makes this cardigan feel soft and high quality. Ethically produced wool cardigan is a stable of a winter wardrobe!
- take good care of them and remove any pills using wool comb
- woolen garments must not be hung because the wool could lose its shape. Fold them and store them in a space with a moth-repeller
- we recommend washing by hand in cold water or 30° C maximum & lay it out on a flat surface to dry
- no chlorine
- do not tumble dry
- no professional dry-cleaning
angora goat, merino sheep | unknown
mohair wool, Spanish merino wool, polyamide | Spain & France
49% mohair wool, 40% Spanish merino wool, 11% polyamide | Spain & France
about the label | L'Envers
In French L’Envers means the opposite, the reverse. “Faire les choses à l’envers” means doing things in a different way, offering an alternative to fast fashion. This is what L'Envers stands for. We believe in fewer things made in a better way; in mindful, careful and slow consumption.
Since 2015 all our ethical & sustainable knitwear has been knitted in small family workshops in Spain and France, home of the founder Julie and her family. In this country where fast fashion reigns, they wanted to give a voice to local artisans specialised in sustainable knitwear, who have suffered from the relocation of the textile industry to Asia.
L'Envers creations are intended for those inspired by the stories of artisanal production, of slow and respectful fashion, lovers of beautiful pieces woven and knitted with care, love and patience.
Shop L'Envers ethical knitwear online
Find the beautiful made to order knitwear collection of L'Envers on thegreenlabels.com. You can shop sustainable and ethical sweaters and knitwear for the winter. High quality merino wool made in EU. Find cropped cardigans, cable knit sweater, mohair knitwear, and merino wool sweaters.