annie cotton cardigan forest green
- very soft - ideal for sensitive skin
- corozo buttons that have been carefully sourced and hand-dyed in Spain
- raglan sleeves make the piece extremely comfortable to wear
- 100% GOTS certified organic cotton from Egypt (Nile Delta)
A modern tribute to the classic Irish knits. Annie is a timeless knitted piece in a very soft GOTS certified cotton and beautiful summer colors. Natural white buttons bring a touch of contrast and modernity! Our organic cotton is better for the soil and water, and safer for the workers.
- We recommend you to wash by hand in cold water or 30° C maximum, without chlorine.
- Do not tumble dry and no professional dry-cleaning.
- Organic cotton is not exposed to the weakening, harsh chemicals that commercially grown cotton is, therefore powerful detergents, full of abrasive chemicals that are hard on delicate undyed fiber, not to mention the environment and you.
- Iron to a maximum iron sole temperature of 110° C.
- Knitted garments must not be hung because the piece could lose its shape.
about the label | L'Envers
In French L’Envers means the opposite, the reverse. “Faire les choses à l’envers” means doing things in a different way, offering an alternative to fast fashion. This is what L'Envers stands for. We believe in fewer things made in a better way; in mindful, careful and slow consumption.
Since 2015 all our ethical & sustainable knitwear has been knitted in small family workshops in Spain and France, home of the founder Julie and her family. In this country where fast fashion reigns, they wanted to give a voice to local artisans specialised in sustainable knitwear, who have suffered from the relocation of the textile industry to Asia.
L'Envers creations are intended for those inspired by the stories of artisanal production, of slow and respectful fashion, lovers of beautiful pieces woven and knitted with care, love and patience.
Shop L'Envers ethical knitwear online
Find the beautiful made to order knitwear collection of L'Envers on thegreenlabels.com. You can shop sustainable and ethical sweaters and knitwear for the winter. High quality merino wool made in EU. Find cropped cardigans, cable knit sweater, mohair knitwear, and merino wool sweaters.