amanda maternity tights black
- 20 denier / sheer maternity tights
- maternity waistband
- made from recycled and sustainable fabric using recycled fibers from post-consumer sportswear waste
- 87% econyl®, 13% elastane
- diverts waste from landfills and mostly comes from plastic bottles and old fishing nets
- strong, soft, abrasion resistance and quick drying
- less water, energy and fossil fuels compared to virgin polyester and nylon
- great replacement for virgin polyester and nylon
Amanda are comfortable and elegant 20 denier premium tights. They provide a soft support for an expanding belly while covering it. 100% regenerated yarn with an extra reinforcement in the toe area. The econyl nylon in this product is also from salvaged fishnets lost at sea!
post-consumer waste & salvaged fishnets petrochemicals | origin unknown
NILIT® ECOCARE Israel
87% econyl®, 13% elastane knitted in Italy
about the label | Swedish Stockings
Harmful practices in the fashion industry are all too common. Swedish Stockings believes that the world needs more innovative and environmentally conscious products to lead the way. A forerunner in sustainably produced nylon stockings, Swedish Stockings produces beautiful pantyhose from recycled yarn. The factories engage in sustainable practices including the use of environmentally friendly dyes, post-dyeing water treatment, and the use of solar power for much of the energy needed in the manufacturing process.
Shop Swedish Stockings Online
Discover the Swedish Stockings assortment for women: sustainable stockings, ethical tights, recycled pantys and sustainable socks from recycled materials, you can shop Swedish Stockings online on thegreenlabels.com.