amanda maternity tights black
- 14 days return
- shipping costs are being calculated
- 20 denier / sheer maternity tights
- maternity waistband
- made from recycled and sustainable fabric using recycled fibers from post-consumer sportswear waste
- 87% econyl®, 13% elastane
- diverts waste from landfills and mostly comes from plastic bottles and old fishing nets
- strong, soft, abrasion resistance and quick drying
- less water, energy and fossil fuels compared to virgin polyester and nylon
- great replacement for virgin polyester and nylon
Amanda are comfortable and elegant 20 denier premium tights. They provide a soft support for an expanding belly while covering it. 100% regenerated yarn with an extra reinforcement in the toe area. The econyl nylon in this product is also from salvaged fishnets lost at sea!
Values of a product help us define it's sustainable impact. Find out more about our values here
The impact of a product is calculated by co2 and water saved compared to a conventional version. Find out more about the impact calculation here
Harmful practices in the fashion industry are all too common. Swedish Stockings believes that the world needs more innovative and environmentally conscious products to lead the way. A forerunner in sustainably produced nylon stockings, Swedish Stockings produces beautiful pantyhose from recycled yarn. The factories engage in sustainable practices including the use of environmentally friendly dyes, post-dyeing water treatment, and the use of solar power for much of the energy needed in the manufacturing process.
Shop Swedish Stockings Online
Discover the Swedish Stockings assortment for women: sustainable stockings, ethical tights, recycled pantys and sustainable socks from recycled materials, you can shop Swedish Stockings online on thegreenlabels.com.